Autolock Tipping Skip
- Autolock system eliminates the need to attach safety restraint chains.
- Utilising the telehandlers’ tilt function to tip the load ensures that the Autolock cannot be accidentally tipped.
- No levers or cables are required to discharge the Autolock so the driver can remain safely seated within the cab.
- Standard width fork pockets reduces the need for adjustment of forks.
- Raked-back design prevents damage to the skip.
- Designed and manufactured with quality British and EU steel.
- Can be painted in the Institute of Civil Engineers standard colours.
Typical applications of the Autolock Tipping Skip:
- House building – transportation of building materials around the site
- Site waste management – transportation of waste materials to a larger skip
- Interior fit-out & refurbishment – easy movement of materials within a building, compact size allows for transportation through standard door frame