Your Local Plant & Tool Hire Company...
Southern Plant & Tool Hire was established in 1988 by the late, Simon Gale. Since its beginnings, the company has grown from strength to strength with an ever expanding fleet and business profile. It’s a company with strong family roots, with many forming the core team to this day, all with a vested interest in the continuation and success of the business.
Now, with over 30 years of experience in the industry, our dedicated and knowledgeable team definitely know a thing or two with service being at the very heart of it.
So what can Southern Plant offer you?
- Modern, well maintained equipment, across the board
- Excellent service with independent business level customer care
- A fully trained, knowledgeable and helpful team
- In-tune transport coordination to allow timely deliveries and collections
- A full back up service with same day repairs or exchanges on hire items (should anything go wrong)
- Breakdown and repairs service on customer machinery, both on-site or in our workshop
- A fully stocked shop, located in Henley-on-Thames. Supplying PPE, power tools, hand tools and consumables
- Online shop (coming soon…)
- Transport solutions for your own equipment
- Second hand sales of ex hire fleet equipment
- Health & Safety proactive workforce and policies. Including certification with FORS, Safehire, Considerate Constructors Scheme and ISO:9001 quality management
- Members of Hire Association Europe and the Construction Plant-hire Association
- Online Customer Account facilities
- Credit Account Facilities
- Pay as you go Cash Account facilities