The Minitman Sonde Pipe Tracer is a solution to the problem of tracing the route of plastic pipes and conduits.
The tracing rod saves the contractor valuable time when the route of a plastic pipe needs to be determined quickly.
Working in conjunction with the signal generator, the rod is inserted into the pipe and a traceable signal is sent either along the full length of the rod or only the tip.
The transmitted signal may be easily traced using a cable avoidance locator.
- Line tracing mode to allow the exact route of a pipe to be plotted
- End tracing mode to enable blockages or tees to be pinpointed
- Compact, lightweight and robust
- Small diameter tracer rod to allow use within the smallest of service pipes
- Flexible tracer rod allows progress around and beyond tight bends
- Simple to operate
- Suitable for use on live services under pressure
- Length 50 metres